|About the Brazilian Plastics Industry|
• Brazil has 3 large petrochemical complexes, as well as one gas-chemical complex.
• Most of Brazil´s resin industry has been consolidated into 1 large national group: Braskem. Other brazilian resin manufacturers are Unigel and Videolar - Innova. Dow, SABIC, Basf, Lanxess, Evonik, Arkema, Solvay- Rhodia and other multinational resin producers also have a presence in the market.
• Brazilian Plastics Conversion Industry comprises approximately 11.000 converters.
• Brazil is the seventh largest plastics consumer in the world.
• Annual sales of the plastics conversion sector in Brazil were around U$ 13 billion last year
For further information, contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org